Topicwww.office.com/setup - How to Swipe Type with iPhone Using Google Gboard
Swipe typing is one of the best third-party options in the iPhone. If you wish to type messages at a good speed, then swipe typing will very much help you as it allow you to type with one hand. Here’s how to swipe type with iPhone using Google Gboard.
How to Download and Install Gboard?
• Go to the App Store.
• Click on the “Search” button. I
• Press on the search box. You will get this at the upper side of the display.
• Enter the “Gboard” in the search box.
• Press on the “Gboard.” It is located under the search box.
• Press on the GET option. This option is located on the right-hand side of the “Gboard.”
• Click on the “Install” option. It is located near the “GET” button. You have to type the Apple ID email address and password.
How to Set Up Gboard?
• Go to the “Settings” option.
• Go down and after that, press on the “General” option. You will get this option near the upper side of the pull-down list.
• Go down and after that, press on the “Keyboard” button. You will get this near the end of the drop-down list.
• Press on the Keyboards option. This option is located on the upper side of the screen.
• Click on the Add new Keyboard option. You will get this in the last column on display.
• Press on the Gboard. You will get this by going to the “Third-party keyboards” column.
• Press on the “Gboard.” It is provided in the first column on display.
• Enable the “Allow Full Access” option. When you enable this option, it will change its color into an olive.
• Press on the “Allow” option. In case you wish to add Gboard as the keyboard of the system, then press on the “Keyboards” located in the top left-hand side of the display. Click on the “Edit” button given in the top right-hand side, keep pressing the three horizontal icons near the Gboard and after that, click on the “Done” button located in the top right-hand side of the display.
• Go to the Gboard application. It resembles a white color application with an azure color keyboard symbol and “G” alphabet with green, blue and yellow color.
• Press on the “Get Started” button. You will get this button at the end of the display.
• Press on the “Keyboard settings” option. You will find this in the top column. • Enable the “Glide Typing” option. It is located near the upper side of the display, and after enabling it, it will turn into an azure color.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup
I will install it right now. And you can check best online essay writing services reviews meanwhile. Don't miss that.